Backend Developer Opportunity - Global Leading eCommerce Platforms.
Have you been looking for an exciting life-changing opportunity that is too good to miss? Are you keen to reap the rewards of your efforts with huge progression possibilities? Does the idea of a Mediterranean lifestyle sound appealing? If so, then please read on!
Please note: we are only able to consider candidates who already have the right to work in Spain, and strong English speaking ability is essential.
We are proud to be working with a client who is one of the largest European E-commerce businesses and is a market leader within their product field. They are looking to expand their business even further and are keen to speak with ambitious individuals who can really help shape and grow their platform and the products they offer.
We are looking for spirited engineers to join their Engineering Team based in Barcelona and in particular, we are looking to speak with experience Backend Engineers, specialising in developing using Java & it's latest technologies (Java 8/Java 11).
This role offers the following benefits:
Very competitive salary package which includes a relocation bonus (if applicable)
Access to cutting-edge technologies with a really entrepreneurial vibe
Opportunity to join & help grow an expanding team in sunny Barcelona with great progression opportunities
A truly international workforce from all over the globe, English is the spoken language
+ Many more benefits!
5+ years of Software Development within a Java orientated environment, with previous working on highly scalable, large audience applications or within an eCommerce product
Strong knowledge of the Java language & it's modern versions (Java 8+).
Comfortable working within an Agile environment using modern principles such as Scrum/Kanban
This truly is a unique, life-changing opportunity so if this sounds of interest and you are open to talking through more information, then please apply and if suitable, I will come back to you as soon as possible.
- Java Development
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Strong English Speaking Ability
- Product Focus
- Full Software Development Lifecycle
Candidates with a Degree in a Technical capacity will be favoured. E.G:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Software Development/Engineering
Any further degree or external certifications/qualifications positively welcome
- We are looking for strong Java Developers who have been working with the technology for 5+ years. Further experience working on highly scalable or eCommerce products within a microservice environment.
- Experience of customer focused products and full software development lifecycle viewed positively.
- Strong 'Team Player' spirit needed
• Utilise your sharp analytical skills and pattern design skills to tackle problems.
• Come up with creative alternatives to deliver solutions.
• Use your knowledge of Cloud and of Continuous Delivery environments to help deliver value quickly.
• Take initiative, be a self-starter and speak up with new ideas.
• Seek out opportunities to constantly learn, share and grow.
• Work in English every day with a talented, diverse and multicultural team.