We are working exclusively with an industry recognised leader in the ‘Business Transformation & Restructuring Consulting’ space, operating at the premium end of the market and engaging at board-level to offer hands-on consulting services. With an annual turnover of $1.6 billion and 2,500 employees globally, they are looking to strengthen their team with a new VP/SVP of Data and AI based in London.
You will lead organisations through their most complex business problems using data, analytics, and technology whilst working across several industries, clients, and project roles. As an integral part of the project team, you will use data to assess client performance and help define their business objectives and strategy. You will conduct the analysis, generate insight, and help develop a strategy for improving the overall business performance and will be challenged to then present the business case for the value of the approach to your client.
Experience required for this role:
- 5+ Consulting experience, preferably within Digital Transformations or Technical Product Creation
- Operating as a ‘practitioner’, focused on assisting clients identify new solutions and roadmapping the way to build and launch these!
- Technical understanding (a background in technology is preferable). Strategic/business level ‘new technology’ advisory who can direct teams to develop a proof of concept etc.
- Strength in an area like AI, ML, RPA (robotic process automation).
- Availability to travel in the EU.
If you believe this could be the role for you and would be interested in learning more; please apply with your CV and if there is a match, I will be in contact as quickly as possible to arrange a quick discussion!