We are working exclusively with an award-winning, high growth tech company within the Telematics & Analytics space for off-highway equipment management. As a standalone company backed by industry leaders within the Construction & Mining Industries, they are primed for growth and are seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join their North American team as the executive sales-person for the Mid West region.
Reporting directly to the Head of North America, you will be responsible for taking the initiative in hunting new business to capture the market opportunity in North America. Your key focus will be to find business opportunities and capture market share. You will be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in the assigned markets. A good understanding of the dynamics of solution selling is essential.
If you are passionate about selling solutions with insights, can adjust your sales approach to the customer's needs and can disrupt customers’ assumptions and intellectually push them, then this could be the role for you!
- Prospect and hunt customers in the medium to large-sized enterprise off-road vehicle segment (e.g., construction, equipment rental, mining/aggregates, or other fleet owners)
- Identify opportunities to help customers become more digital and leverage data and connectivity to drive value and achieve business goals.
- Create and manage opportunities and continuously grow and build a pipeline to meet yearly/quarterly sales targets
- Report progress accurately to show an increase of opportunity and customer base within North America.
- Develop good relationships and partnerships with customer stakeholders, e.g., owners, fleet managers, service managers, asset managers, etc.
- Communicate customer needs to internal stakeholders by providing critical feedback to improve overall experience, product and identify market growth opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client and helping the customer understand their need to secure a deal.
- Keep records of sales opportunities, forecasts, closed deals, etc. in Sales CRM
- Work tightly with your customer success manager and technical team to ensure successful pilot and deployments.
- Willing to be flexible, operational, and hands-on – have a “start-up” mindset
- Excellent sales acumen
- 10-15+ years in sales within construction, equipment rental, mining/aggregates with off-highway equipment
- High sense of urgency, results-driven, self-motivated and decisive
- You are ambitious, competitive, and resilient
- You are excited to find new opportunities and drives to bring in new revenue
- You are agile, motivated, and get things DONE!
- You are the prospecting champion!
- Great listener
- Consultative selling approach
- You are amazing at networking
If you believe this could be the role for you and would be interested in learning more; please apply with your CV and if there is a match, I will be in contact as quickly as possible to arrange a quick discussion!
Off Highway Fleet