Senior Java Full Stack Developer required for a leading London based company to work alongside a hugely talented Lead Java Developer. You will have the opportunity to contribute towards architectural decisions and develop code for a hugely complex, multi-faceted Java based application utilised by some of the UK’s leading brands.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who has specialised in back-end, however has a firm understanding and ability across full stack development.
- Architect scalable solutions with the Lead Developer, whilst collaborating with the wider development community to analyse, design and produce new features
- Develop bar raising code in Java, J2EE and GCP technologies
- Evolve coding standards within the team
- Work in an Agile environment, actively participating in and contributing to sprint sessions
To be considered, the suitable Senior Java Full Stack Developer must possess Expert level Java skills (Java, J2EE), be passionate about getting involved in large scale, complex projects and be able to work as part of a close knit team.
Specifically, we require:
- Superb development skills within the Java ecosystem
- Solid skills of UNIX platforms
- Willingness to write shell scripts, i.e. Perl, Python etc
- Working knowledge of Ubuntu and Apache Tomcat
- Deep interest in new and upcoming technologies
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a genuinely amazing opportunity for a highly talented Senior Java Developer with skills across full stack development to join an organisation at a time where you will be able to make significant, highly rewarding improvements to an existing SaaS product.
Our client is offering a highly attractive salary for the successful Senior Java Developer, as well as benefits including 25 days holiday, pension and awesome retailer discounts across the UK.
Apply now for an initial conversation!
- Java, J2EE, Java Development ecosystem
- Apache Tomcat
- Knowledge / previous experience with Ubuntu servers
- Demonstrable experience of developing complex Java based applications
- Ability to contribute towards architectural decisions
- Confident working in an Agile environment
- As a Senior Java Developer, you will work alongside a talented Lead Developer to bring our client's product into the next phase of development
- Utilise the latest architectural and design patterns to deliver quality code in an Agile / Scrum development environment
- Focus on TDD, ensuring quality of code is at a bar raising level
- Play a pivotal role in discovering emerging technologies