Hybrid - 3 days per week in the Crawley office. Relocation Opportunity.
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to join a reputable HealthTech business that is helping patients get life-saving treatment? We are delighted to be working with this global organisation to help build their teams who are working to create a world where everyone has access to the best cancer care.
We are seeking a Senior Embeded Software Engineer who has experience working within an Agile environment. In this role you will be designing, developing, and maintaining the control system and related applications for our clients treatment systems.
Experience we are looking for:
- Experience in implementing comms protocols (USB, CAN, Ethernet, SPI/I2C)
- Familiarity of coding for Safety applications.
- Knowledge and experience of developing GUIs
- Knowledge of software control of real-time servo control systems
- Conversant with writing real-time Embedded real-time C/C++
There is a fantastic, inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who support one another with strong mentoring and training. It is an environment where you will be listened to and will have a real impact.
If this sounds like an opportunity you think you are well suited to, that you would like to explore further, we would love to hear from you - Please apply by following the links below!