We are recruiting QA Automation Engineers for a client of ours who are a well funded, secure tech startup in the heart of the thriving Barcelona tech scene. You will be an early joiner in the Barcelona tech hub and if you are interested in really having an impact on a product, working alongside some very smart colleagues and having access to cutting edge technology, then this could well be for you.
- Due to the QA team being split in two (manual/ automation), we need hands-on engineers purely focused on automation.
- Experience as a Software Engineer is essential (ideally with Python, but any language is acceptable).
- Solid understanding of QA processes (an ISTQB certification would be fantastic).
- In-depth knowledge of how to test API's and web services.
There are a host of interesting benefits, but to highlight a few:
- Health insurance
- 27 days holiday
- €3,000 annual personal training budget
- AWS courses plus exam to become certified
- No micromanagement - ownership fully encouraged
You will likely see in most job adverts that they are 'amazing opportunities' and 'too good to miss', but this truly is a rare opportunity to join a Wired Magazine listed Startup to watch who are quite simply changing the game in the financial sector. Their product is the 1st of its kind in the world and this is a chance to join a well funded and profitable company during a growth stage of their business where you will have the autonomy to put your technical background to use in your own way.
If this sounds of interest and you think you are a match then please don't hesitate to apply.