Experienced Senior QA Analyst / Software Test Analyst required to join a leading London company on a permanent basis. You will bring strong software test automation experience and work on a hugely complex, exciting long term project as the company builds out the next generation of their SaaS product.
Working as part of an Agile team, you will have the opportunity to influence the overall quality of software produced using the latest test first strategies.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance Manager to ensure best practices are in place and adhered to in order to maintain high levels of software quality
- Implement the testing stages of the SDLC in order to deliver to the standards required by the QA team.
- Deliver functional as well as non-functional test plan documentation in-line with the Test Policy.
- Deliver test reports and a matrix of coverage to confirm the quality of the delivered release. Work in an agile test role as part of a scrum team incorporating the full testing lifecycle for both functional and non-functional testing.
- Take a lead role defining an automation strategy
- Build and maintain an automation framework to deliver tests for both E-2-E and API testing to enhance the ability to carry out quick regression testing in an ever-changing environment.
- Define and execute non-functional tests which will include API, load and performance testing using cool technologies.
- Define and execute scripted manual test scenarios and maintain the catalogue of tests.
- Carry out thorough exploratory testing when required.
The ideal candidate will offer demonstrable experience of working on software testing projects within a product focused environment, be it in a web or SaaS (preferred) based ecosystem
- Proven experience of defining and automated test framework within a CI build environment
- Manual testing experience in order to accurately analyse scope for automation coverage
- Solid skills with technologies such as Protractor, Cucumber-js, Mocha, Chai, WebdriverIO. Node.js
- Load and Performance testing using tools such as Artillery, JMeter or Gatling
This is a brand new role, which has just been signed off and, as such, we are looking for the very best talent available to join our friendly team. You will be given lots of autonomy and the opportunity to explore new approaches, technologies and methodologies.
The role would suit an experienced, Senior level software test analyst who is looking for a fresh challenge, where you can play a pivotal role in helping a fantastic company improve their testing strategy.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension, plus the chance to work remotely for 2-3 days per week.
Interviews and on-boarding will take place remotely until their London offices reopen.
Apply now for an immediate consultation!
• Experience working in web development teams using technologies such as React or Angular, Java, RESTful APIs/micros-services, relational and NoSQL databases.
• Experience working in strong self-organising and cross functional Scrum Agile teams
• Experience working with DevOps and integrating automated test execution in CI/CD build pipelines.
• Experience with Git based source control for content repository.
• Experience of non-functional testing, particularly performance and load testing, cross browser and device testing
• ISTQB Testing Qualifications to the advanced level (desirable).
• Exposure to a CMS tool would be beneficial.
• Experience of producing test documentation (Test Plans, Test Reports
Educated to degree level preferred, although not essential as relevant work experience is of greater interest
Any certifications in Automated Testing would be ideal
4 years+ relevant experience working with Automated testing
• Demonstrate excellent personal organisation with the ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks.
• Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges
• Able to work under own initiative.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Build positive and professional working relationships with your colleagues to enable a positive and collaborative team working environment.
• Evolve QA practices within the department