We are actively seeking a Lead Data Engineer to join one of the UK’s most highly sought-after consultancies based in London. You will have the opportunity to work with terabytes and petabytes of data across a multitude of industry verticals, offering you a diverse scope of projects, all with a significant focus on BIG data!
The company is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible when it comes to Machine Learning and AI, solving hugely complex, real-life problems with awesome technology. They are widely recognised by industry leaders as being a pioneer in their field, supplemented by winning an array of awards and partnering with leading cloud providers.
To be considered, you must be passionate about data, analytics and possess a deep understanding of building big data solutions.
- Extensive experience building big data solutions
- Ideally consultancy experience
- Strong experience with Python and/or Java and SQL, bonus points for Go and Scala
- Experience with a range of big data technologies: e.g. Spark, Beam, Kafka, Flink, Hadoop, etc
- Working experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in architecting, building, maintaining, and troubleshooting cloud infrastructure
This is a genuinely superb opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career to join a leading organisation, where you will be given every opportunity to flourish both technically and professionally. Our client organises regular events, conferences, and opportunities to connect with the greatest minds in the data science world.