This is a rare opportunity to join a very well funded, corporate backend startup at an early stage where you will be able to have a real impact on their Property platform that is currently in development. You will form part of the initial core development team which is currently fully remote, and this is not something that will change post-covid. We are able to consider candidates who will be working remotely from anywhere in Germany.
- Computer Science or related technical degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial development experience, ideally having worked in a startup environment.
- Solid experience working with Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL and Docker.
- Understanding and good working knowledge of Rest API's.
- Good exposure to Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Fluent English ability is essential, and German-speaking skills would be a bonus!
- Very competitive compensation package + an annual budget for personal and professional development.
- Very secure well-funded startup.
- Flat hierarchy where colleagues are encouraged to propose new solutions regardless of seniority.
- Ability to shape a product from the initial stages.
- Fully remote position allowing you to work from anywhere in Germany.
If this sounds of interest and you think you are a match then please don't hesitate to apply.