Head of Analytics - London
We are actively seeking a Head of Analytics to join one of the UK’s most highly sought after consultancies based in central London. You will have the opportunity to work with terabytes and petabytes of data across a multitude of industry verticals, offering you diverse scope of projects, all with a significant focus on BIG data!
The company is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible when it comes to Machine Learning and AI, solving hugely complex, real life problems with awesome technology. They are widely recognised by industry leaders as being a pioneer in their field, supplemented by winning an array of awards and partnering with leading cloud providers.
To be considered, you must be passionate about data, analytics and possess a deep understanding of building big data solutions.
- Good management skills - A big responsibility in this position is the management of the BI Development and BI Analytics teams.
- Multiple years experience working in a top consultancy.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and strong working knowledge of business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau).
- Previous experience working in BI / Data Analyst positions.
- Vast experience working with a wide range of data, ideally working with very large data-sets in a cloud environment.
This is a genuinely superb opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career to join a leading organisation, where you will be given every opportunity to flourish both technically and professionally. Our client organises regular events, conferences and opportunities to connect with the greatest minds in the data science world.
Apply now for an initial conversation!