Do you want to be a part of a well-established market leader in the automotive domain?
Our client is redefining how software is developed within the automotive field by developing and integrating the next generation of infotainment systems. Due to their success and rapid growth, they are looking to strengthen their team with an ambitious leader as Head of Platform.
- Be responsible for development of base technologies within the infotainment Software stack such as real time OS, hypervisor, BSP, vehicle network communication, country specific Software and more.
- Define and champion the technology strategy and roadmap
- Build up, lead and manage several international teams with diverse roles (configuration manager, requirements manager)
- Develop, communicate, realize and enforce delivery-related activities from single line of code to multi-team product releases
- Masters in software engineering, computer science or equivalent degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field of end-to-end software delivery (from single line of code to product release)
- Extensive first-hand experience in QNX and AUTOSAR
- First-hand experience in state-of-the-art development practices (CI/CD, DevOps, end-to-end testing, developer feedback in a multi-team setup)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Does this sound like your next big career move?
Please attach CV below so we can set up an initial conversation!