We are currently seeking the best Golang Developers from senior to principle level to join an exciting client of ours. This business is at an exciting point of growth, as they plan to triple in size from 75 to 225 people in the next 2 years. They are looking to hire on a full time, remote basis but do have an office in London that employees are welcome to use as much (or as little) as they like.
The business itself is a consultancy that is helping leading brands make sense of their data. They have developed a cloud based system that can easily integrate with client systems to access consumer data to improve and add to their product offering. They currently work with a number of high profile brands across the globe with new clients coming on board regularly.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business who are working with industry leaders across the globe. They have adopted an ultra modern way of working which is here to stay!
Some of your responsibilities would include:
● Working with the CTO, Director of Integration, Head of Engineering, data team and wider business to develop the features and functionality required for expanding and optimising all elements of the clients platform
● Clearly communicate all aspects of the Product development on an ongoing basis to all stakeholders
● Attending daily stand-ups and working with the Project and Business teams to ensure that any blockers are owned and cleared providing any relevant escalations path for resolution
● Providing regular feedback to all stakeholders on the backlog and sprint achievements, communicating any delays
● Providing industry insight, innovation and relevant expertise to ensure the clients product remains commercial competitive and efficient whilst optimising the brand and customer
● Partaking in the testing of newly delivered stories and ensure they deliver the required outcome
Please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further
Golang Development, Consulting, Customer Facing