Our client is one of the largest European E-commerce businesses and is a market leader in their field, they are looking to expand their business even further and are keen to speak with ambitious individuals who can really help shape and grow their existing Products.
Please note: we are only able to consider candidates who already have the right to work in Spain, and strong English speaking ability is essential.
The role offers:
- State of the art offices in a prime location in sunny Barcelona
- Up to €50k package which includes a relocation bonus to support moving to Barcelona
- Access to cutting-edge technologies with a really entrepreneurial vibe
- A truly international workforce from all over the globe, English is the spoken language
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply with a CV and I will be in contact ASAP to discuss.
- Team player
- English speaking
A university degree in a technical field such as Computer Science is not essential but is desirable.
Further qualifications in web development/software engineering are not essential but are desirable.
- 5 years minimum working as a Frontend Developer
- 1-2 years minimum working with React/Angular
- Must have experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Exposure to greenfield projects is highly desirable
You will responsible for working on a large scale ecommerce product that last year was responsible for 19 million customers. You will be working on enhancing the existing platform as well as developing brand new features all in an agile, start-up like environment.