We are working exclusively with an award-winning, high growth tech company within the Telematics & Analytics space for off-highway equipment management. As a standalone company backed by industry leaders within the Construction & Mining Industries, they are primed for growth and are seeking an Enterprise level Sales Executive to join their North American team.
Reporting directly to the Head of North America, the role of the Enterprise Sales Executive will be to work within a defined target market of Enterprise level organisations to win new business sales, driving significant revenue growth for the platform. Due to the potential size and scale of these sales opportunities, the success of our Enterprise sales approach will be built on aligning our proposition to our prospects corporate goals and objectives and our ability to clearly communicate a value proposition that delivers a compelling return on investment. A proven and highly successful track record in value-based solution selling is therefore essential, demonstrating an ability to work targeted accounts through the entire buyers journey.
If you are passionate about selling solutions with insights, can adjust your sales approach to the customer's needs and can disrupt customers’ assumptions and intellectually push them, then this could be the role for you!
- To define and execute a sales plan to penetrate target accounts and capture significant market share within identified industry sectors.
- To source new sales opportunities through creative outbound prospecting using all available mediums including phone, email and social media.
- To build relationships with key decision makers and c-level contacts across all target accounts.
- To understand our prospects business goals and objectives and be able to build/present a compelling value proposition that demonstrates a return on investment through the implementation of the solutions and platform.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospects to achieve desired business outcomes.
- To drive event attendance for webinars, trade shows, conferences, executive dinners and other events/meetings.
- To manage sales opportunities professionally utilising good sales qualification techniques.
- To forecast sales wins accurately and successfully deliver against sales revenue targets.
- To remain knowledgeable of company’s products/services to support prospects needs.
- To work effectively with other team members and throughout the organisation.
- Degree level qualification.
- Minimum 10 years sales experience with 5+ years proven success in Enterprise software and/or SaaS sales.
- Proven experience in identifying, building, quantifying and presenting a value proposition that delivers a compelling return on investment.
- Proven experience in building winning sales proposals.
- Proven experience in consistently identifying, managing, negotiating and closing high six figure software solution sales.
- A proven track record in achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability in problem solving.
- Experience of construction, plant hire, mining or telematics sectors preferable but not essential.
If you believe this could be the role for you and would be interested in learning more; please apply with your CV and if there is a match, I will be in contact as quickly as possible to arrange a quick discussion!