This is a rare opportunity to join a well funded, secure tech innovator in the heart of the thriving Berlin tech scene who are a true leader in the automotive sector. If you are interested in really having an impact, working alongside some of the brightest minds in Berlin with some awesome technology and joining a company where career progression and perpetual learning is part of the culture, then this could well be for you!
We are recruiting an Embedded Tech Lead for a high tech Automotive startup who offer a great combination of corporate financial stability combined with a true, Agile startup environment. You will be joining an overall team of circa 200 people where you will be building products and services that push the boundaries of what is possible in this field.
- Experience working with Audio-based embedded projects (eg PulseAudio, ALSA).
- Demonstrated leadership background.
- Embedded Systems development experience with strong C++ knowledge.
- Automotive experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Ability and willingness to work in Berlin once safe (due to coronavirus the team is currently remote).
Our client can offer a competitive basic salary as well as a performance annual bonus and they also offer a personal development budget for training. In addition, my client can give you access to a large volume of online learning tools as well as organising regular workshops and seminars to facilitate the continuous learning culture they have. They will also provide relocation support if required to move to Berlin.
If this sounds of interest and you think you are a match then please don't hesitate to apply.