Touchpoint Resource Ltd
Do you want to be a part of a well-established market leader in the automotive domain?
Our client is redefining how software is developed within the automotive field by developing and integrating the next generation of infotainment systems. Due to their success and rapid growth, they are looking to strengthen their team with an experienced leader to be their first CTO.
- Be responsible for the technology roadmap and technical leadership and excellence
- Lead cross-functional departments for Architecture, Platform, Integration and Security
- Collaborate and form partnerships with external & internal stakeholders to derive technology roadmap
- Release and develop the overall infotainment platform and prepare strategy for future generations
- Lead and facilitate technical decision making for all products and services as well as making cross-functional and cross divisional decisions
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a leadership role
- Masters in software engineering, computer science or equivalent degree
- Deep understanding of the automotive domain and market
- Skilled in complex embedded systems
- Been responsible for the launch of at least one product
- Strong project/stakeholder management skills
- Extensive first hand experience with AUTOSAR, QNX, DevOps, CI/CD
Does this sound like your next big career move?
Please attach CV below so we can set up an initial conversation!