This is a rare opportunity to join a well funded, secure tech startup in the heart of the thriving Berlin tech scene who are a true leader in the automotive sector. If you are interested in really having an impact, working alongside some of the brightest minds in Berlin with some awesome technology and joining a company where career progression and perpetual learning is part of the culture, then this could well be for you!
We are recruiting for a high tech Automotive startup who offer a great combination of corporate financial stability combined with a true, Agile startup environment. You will be joining an overall team of circa 200 people and you will be joining a team of 12 where you will be building products and services that push the boundaries of what is possible in this field.
- Extensive C++ experience, we really can only consider very senior/ expert abilities
- Extensive container experience, ideally working with Elixir
- In depth knowledge of Linux, but as a developer and not only a user (eg Yocto)
- Ideally will have some experience working within the automotive sector, but this is not essential.
- Ability and willingness to work in Berlin (due to coronavirus the team is currently remote).
My client can offer a competitive basic salary as well as a performance annual bonus and they also offer a personal development budget for training. In addition, my client can give you access to a huge volume of online learning tools as well as organising regular workshops and seminars to facilitate the continuous learning culture they have.
If this sounds of interest and you think you are a match then please don't hesitate to apply.