Our client is one of the largest European E-commerce businesses and is a market leader in their field, they are looking to expand their business even further and are keen to speak with ambitious individuals who can really help shape and grow their existing products and services.
The business is well recognised as truly disruptive and innovative and is changing the industry they operate in. As a result of their success our client are currently in discussions with a number of their competitors all over the world to collaborate so other businesses can utilize their technology.
We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join their team based in Barcelona, and if the thought of working for a global market leading company excites you, please read on!
This person will be responsible for implementing a number of security measures into the way the development teams work, whilst keeping in line with the businesses overall startergy. In this postion there will be a focus on secure design and coding, threat modelling, static, dynamic code analysis, third-party library vulnerability detection and reporting, monitoring and alerting.
Some key skills and experience we are looking for are:
- 3-5 years experience of working in a Security Engineer position
- Background in Software Development (Ideally Java or Python)
- Familiarity with OWASP and CVE.
- Knowledge of standards such as SOC II, ISO/IEC 27001 and SOX are a plus.
- Computer Science (or a related subject) degree.
Some benefits on offer for this position:
- Very competitive salary package
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Monthly social events
- Tech talks and internal training
- English and Spanish language courses
If this sounds interesting please apply with your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.