We are currently looking for x2 Marketing Automation Specialists with specific, expert level knowledge of Adobe Campaign experience to join a fantastic London based team.
The team is responsible for creating, deploying and monitoring complex campaigns on behalf of well known international clients, and as such we need the successful candidate to possess demonstrable experience of holding a similar position. In addition, it is expected that you will be competent in handling and manipulating data using SQL.
Whilst deployment plays a significant part of the role, we are hoping to secure senior level talent for this position, individuals who have the ability to help shape our client’s Adobe Campaign offerings to newer clients.
- Undertake data segmentations and data analysis tasks
- Build, develop and maintain customer journeys
- Email campaign setup and execution
- Communicate directly with other departments to ensure that expectations are managed accordingly, are met and be able to proactively provide solutions to any issues that may arise
- Liaise with the internal teams to ensure that data and HTML content will work together seamlessly
- Set up, quality check and amend HTML to ensure that content is fit for broadcast
- Test, modify and ultimately handle and monitor the final broadcast.
- Proactively address any technical issues. Be able to problem solve and provide solutions to these issues
To be considered, suitable applicants must have significant Adobe Campaign experience, possess first class communication skills and have a proven ability to solve complex, tool specific challenges.
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Campaign, including:
- Adobe Audience Builder
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Reporting suite
- Experience using Adobe Target
- CRM experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing)
- SQL experience
Our client offers fantastic opportunities for career development, personal and professional growth as well as the chance to help define new offerings to clients.
Apply now for an initial consultation.
Demonstrable experience of working with Adobe Campaign and relevant tools
Experience is more important that degrees, however any relevant qualifications / education are always appreciated
Any Adobe certifications are considered advantageous, although not essential
2 years+ experience working with Adobe Campaign
Several years experience working in Marketing Automation
Ability to learn new Automation Platforms
Set up, quality check and amend HTML to ensure that content is fit for broadcast
Test, modify and ultimately handle and monitor the final broadcast.
Proactively address any technical issues. Be able to problem solve and provide solutions to these issues