We are working exclusively with a world-renowned mobile games studio based in sunny Barcelona, who are top in the ranking of both iOS and Android with 50 million fans all over the world.
They are looking to strengthen their team with a talented Data Engineer who will will help build the architecture that truly drives their business. As an imperative part of the team, you will be designing their Data Warehouse to ensure an elite level of data integrity and robustness, as well as ensuring all this data available to the different teams using cutting-edge visualization tools.
Your skills and experience...
- Expertise in programming or scripting (Python, Scala, Java, PHP...)
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Experienced in implementing large scale ETL architecture / supporting multiple data sources
- Good understanding of dimensional modeling and designing the best data model for each type of use case
What they can offer YOU...
- Very competitive salary package
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Free language lessons and training budget to always support your learning
- On site gym and membership
If this sounds interesting please apply with your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
Programming, Scripting, Python, Scala, Java, PHP, SQL, large scale ETL architecture, data sources, dimensional modeling, data base, open source, gaming