Hybrid - 3 days per week in the Crawley office. Relocation Opportunity.
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to join a reputable HealthTech business that is helping patients get life-saving treatment? We are delighted to be working with this global organisation to help build their teams who are working to create a world where everyone has access to the best cancer care.
We are seeking a Product Owner who has experience working within an Agile environment. In this role you will be managing, maintaining, and prioritising the product backlog, working with the team with the aim of keeping enough refined work available for them at all times. Engaging with Product Management, and Technical Leads to ensure the product vision is visible and delivered via the team’s stories.
Experience we are looking for:
- Degree in an engineering or scientific discipline.
- Fluent in English with clear communication skills.
- Structured and professional approach to engineering
- Understanding and experience of Agile & Scrum methodologies.
- Understanding and experience of SAFe methodologies.
- Working in a safety-critical environment.
- Previous experience of Medical Devices (or other regulated/safety critical areas)
There is a fantastic, inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who support one another with strong mentoring and training. It is an environment where you will be listened to and will have a real impact.
If this sounds like an opportunity you think you are well suited to, that you would like to explore further, we would love to hear from you - Please apply by following the links below!